Secret Valley is based in the heart of the Quantock Hills, Somerset. An area of outstanding natural beauty, Secret Valley offers a prime location to escape and relax.
Escape the pace and practicalities of everyday life, reconnect with each other, and enjoy all that glamping at Secret Valley has to offer. Whether you are a family looking to fill your holiday with outdoor activities, climbing, fishing or kayaking, or couples looking for a peaceful and romantic getaway with beautiful walks on your doorstep, Secret Valley provides something for everyone.
Activities on site
Frequently Asked Questions
On site we have a total of 19 Wigwam Cabins including:
- 11 Wee Braves - Sleeps 3-4 people
- 6 Big Chiefs - Sleeps 4-5 people
- 2 Big Chiefs - Sleeps 4 people (known as Hill View Wigwam cabins they each have an adjacent wet room - sink, toilet and shower, and a wood fired hot tub
We also have a number of difference accommodation types on site including:
- 2 Shepherds Hut - the two Shepherd's Hut have a shared toilet, they each have their own wood fired hot tub and the cost includes bedding (but not towels) for the double bed inside each.
- 1 Tipi
- 4 Yurts
- 3 Lotus Belle tents
- 3 Lodges
The site is great for children, with lots of activities including:
- Sit & ride tractors
- Covered barn for ball sports
- Games room with pool tables/table football
- Animals - donkeys, goats, alpacas and chickens
At Wigwam Holidays Secret Valley we accept all sorts of groups including:
- Hen dos
- Family groups
- Please email us to discuss prior to bookings
Inside our Wigwam Cabins you will find:
We recommend you bring the following items with you:
- Crockery and cutlery
- A Torch
- If staying in the Shepherd's Huts, the bedding is provided.