Secret Valley Facilities
Our 6 large Wigwam® Cabins, sleeping up to five people each, are situated in a large paddock with stunning views of the Quantock Hills. Our 11 smaller Wigwam® Cabins, sleep up to four people, situated in stunning location within the vineyard and the Quantock paddock.
Small Wigwam® Sleeps
- Family up to: 4 (small children)
- Adults up to: 3
Large Wigwam® Sleeps
- Family up to: 5
- Adults up to: 4
The ultimate in glamping cabins, each Wigwam® is fully insulated, double glazed, securely lockable and has electricity (meter cards can be purchased on arrival). Each includes:
- Electric lights
- Power sockets
- Opening window for natural light & ventilation
- Comfy foam mattresses
- Private, outdoor picnic table, barbecue & fire pit
Note: please bring your own bed linen/sleeping bags, pillows, towels, cutlery and crockery (and don't forget your torch).
Guests are welcome to use all facilities at their leisure. You can purchase wood, BBQ coal, locally made cider and a selection of wines from our vineyard.
Onsite facilities include:
- Kitchen & dining room - Our newly converted barns are home to the fully fitted kitchen and dining room, where there is also a TV. We also have picnic tables on the patio, if you'd like to eat outside and get to know the other guests. We are happy to provide a high chair for young children. You're also welcome to take food back to your Wigwam®.
- Wi-Fi - There's free Wi-Fi in the kitchens and dining room areas.
- Showers and toilets - Our site has a central shower block with male and female toilets, including hand basins and electric showers. There is also a toilet and shower in the wet room located next to the kitchen/dining room.
- Covered barn - You're welcome to use this barn to play football, cricket and other ball games, or to host group activities and parties. Just make sure all children are accompanied by a responsible adult when using the covered barn.
- Fishing lake - If you'd like to enjoy some coarse fishing on the 1-acre lake, you can do so for FREE (available to our guests on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to occasional delays).
- Black Rock High Ropes Course - To find out more about the activities you can enjoy here on the farm.