We recommend that guests have an appropriate level of travel insurance in place for their needs.
The term 'Secret Valley' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cobbs' Cross Farm, Goathurst, Bridgwater, Somerset TA5 2DN. Our company registration number is 04709202. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Accommodation Terms & conditions
- Speed restriction of 10mph within the site.
- Parking is restricted to the gravel car park areas only.
- NO entrance whatsoever to restricted areas of the farm for safety reasons.
- Strictly NO SMOKING in the Wigwam Cabins or any other indoor facilities.
- Chinese lanterns are dangerous to site and countryside and are not allowed to be used.
- The management reserves the right to enter accommodation at any time for service or repairs.
- Your holiday is non refundable under any circumstance once your booking has been confirmed.
- Guests are requested to arrive no earlier than 2.30pm and must vacate accommodation by 10.30am.
- Please respect other visitors keeping noise to a minimum especially after 10.00pm.
- Day visitors are welcomed at no extra charge but must observe any site rules and are not allowed to stay overnight.
- No furniture or furnishings whatsoever to be taken out of Wigwam Cabins at any time.
- Only bbq and fire pit supplied to be used wood can be purchased when needed.
- Any breakages must be reported immediately and paid for to the satisfaction of the management.
- Leave utilities as you would like to find.
- Any belongings left behind in accommodation must be claimed within two weeks of departure.
- All accommodation provided at Secret Valley is inspected on your departure, please do not spoil the pleasure of the next visitors by leaving the accommodation dirty. Please ensure pets are kept on leads at all times and are not to foul apart from in designated area.
- Please do not leave pets unattended and not let them annoy others.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the park any dog which it considers inappropriate as a family pet or a danger to others.
- The management reserves the right to terminate the booking of any persons whose conduct is detrimental to the campsite or other visitors.
- All persons staying at Secret Valley or visiting use facilities provided entirely at their own risk, Secret Valley cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or accident to persons or property.
- In the event of any serious breach of the above conditions, Secret Valley reserves the right to terminate a holiday and ask offenders to leave.
- Remember that you will be staying on a working farm with live animals and potentially dangerous farm equipment amongst other hazards, therefore observe the no entry signs and DO NOT enter any areas of the farm that are not permitted.
- In the event of damages that occur to the Owner's property, buildings, and accommodation or to any fixtures or fittings the client will be responsible for reimbursement in full. The Owner will obtain a quotation for any remedial work, and by agreement with the client, accept the quotation that will most closely restore the item to its original condition.
- The property has a pond and lakes, which represents a potential water hazard. You will be made familiar with this hazard when you view the venue and it will be your responsibility to highlight this hazard to your guests. All children are the responsibility of their parents; please watch them at all times!
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Secret Valley, Cobbs Cross Farm, Goathurst, Bridgwater, Somerset TA5 2DN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.