Our timber Wigwam® Cabins are designed to blend the comforts of home with the simple joys of the great outdoors and are available for glamping holidays or nightly lets all year round.
The Wigwam® Cabins can comfortably sleep up to four people and includes:
- Double bed
- Fold out double sofa bed
- Built-in kitchen (w/ kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge, double hob, cutlery & crockery)
- Toilet/ shower facilities
- Dining area
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV & DVD player
- A small welcome pack to help you settle in (tea, coffee, milk, sugar)
- There is no wifi available on site but we are in a 4G area.
The Shepherd's Hut is ideal for couples:
- Double bed
- Mini log-burning stove
- Built-in kitchen (w/ kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge, breakfast bar, hob, cutlery and crockery)
- Toilet/shower facilities
- Wall-mounted flatscreen w/ Freeview TV
- Books, games, DVD's, and croft roaming ideas
- A small welcome pack to help you settle in (tea, coffee, milk, sugar, and local baking/bread)
Also on site
- Each cabin has access to its own outdoor fire pit/ BBQ area sheltered by a traditional stone dyke.
- A parking area for one vehicle beside each cabin
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic table
- A shed to store/keep bikes and hiking gear dry and in one piece in adverse weather.
- Laundry Facilities
We allow small barbecues and campfires within the mini Broch. Fire pit kits and disposable barbeques available for sale onsite.
"With such a strong history of crofting, fishing and coming together for great food and drink, our islands are unsurprisingly home to some high quality Outer Hebrides food producers offering local specialities and delicacies from the Western Isles."