Each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabin sleeps up to 4 people (plus an infant in a cot-bed) and offers the following facilities to ensure your maximum comfort:
- Integrated private shower room with toilet, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, towel rail radiator.
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, electric hob, kettle, toaster and microwave.
- Double bed and pull-out double bed settee with luxury memory foam mattresses. Bed linen can be hired for an additional charge.
- Centrally located electric wall heater.
- TV with DVD player.
- Lockable French doors leading onto outdoor decking area with panoramic views over open countryside, picnic table & BBQ/firepit.
- Kitchen pack including dinner plates, side plates, cereal bowls, cutlery, mugs, tea pot, coffee pot, milk jug, wine glasses, plastic jug and tumblers, salt & pepper mill, chopping board, tin opener, washing up liquid, washing up bowl, scourer, dishcloth and tea towel.
- Pan pack including frying pan, saucepan and cooking utensils.
- Dining table and four chairs.
- Welcome pack containing lots of useful information about the local area.
- Individual designated parking space adjacent to each cabin with additional parking if required.
- Bike storage
There is a large grassed play area for children (and adults!) to play football, cricket, rounders, frisbee or just enjoy the fresh country air and take in the glorious views. There are some outdoor games by the honesty shop for guests to borrow if they wish.
We are currently developing a traditional Yorkshire barn for our guests to enjoy as a chill-out space or somewhere to use for larger gatherings or meals with family and friends. Please ring Catherine on 07930 225545 for further details.