How many Wigwam Cabins does your site have?
We have 6 Running Water Deluxe Wigwam Cabins
When is your site open?
We are open all year round.
From what time can I check in from?
You can check in from 3pm
What time do I need to vacate the Wigwam Cabins?
You must vacate the Wigwam Cabin by 10am on your day of departure.
Do you have a reception onsite and when is it open?
Reception building staffed 9am - 11am & 3pm - 5pm.
What is included in one of your standard Wigwam Cabins?
Our Wigwam Cabins include
- Utensil Box
- 2 ring hob
- fire pit
- TV with inbuilt DVD and Amazon Fire TV Stick
What do I need to bring?
We suggest you bring
Although all are available to rent as optional extra
Can I order any extras?
Yes you can. The Optional Extras are:
- Bedding per double bed (includes 2 pillows with pillowcases, flat sheet & duvet with cover) £15
- Towel packs per person (includes 1 bath sheet & 1 hand towel) £6
- Firewood bundle (includes logs, kindling, Firelighters & matches) £12
- Logs (for use with the complimentary fire pit) £8
What cooking facilities are provided?
The cooking facilities included are
- 2 ring hob
- fire pit/ BBQ
Do you allow campfires/ disposable BBQ's?
No. Each cabin has a complimentary fire pit/ BBQ provided
Do you allow dogs/pets? If so, is there a pet charge?
We allow 2 dogs max per Wigwam Cabin and charge £8 per dog per night. Dogs not to be left unattended in the Wigwam Cabins at any point. Dog beds are to be brought and dogs are not allowed on the furniture. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on site.
Is the site suitable for children?
Yes it's great for children with nature trails, bike tracks and walking trails
Do you accept groups, parties or celebrations?
Yes by arrangement
Is there WiFi access onsite?
We do offer complementary free internet access on-site, however, due to the rural location it is not something we can guarantee at all times.
Is electricity included in the tariff?
Is there parking next to the Wigwam Cabins? If not how close is the parking area?
Drop off and loading is permitted at each Wigwam Cabin and parking is within 100m
How many toilets and showers do you have onsite?
All Wigwam Cabins are en-suite with shower, toilet & basin
Do you have a family shower for babies?
No, all Wigwam Cabins are en-suite
How close is the nearest pub or restaurant?
The nearest pub/restaurant is 4.5 miles away.
How far to the nearest supermarket?
The nearest supermarket is 4.5 miles away
How far is it from public transport?
The nearest bus stop is 4.5 miles away, 18 miles for a train (mini-buses and taxis available to and from this site)
Is there safe storage for motorbikes and bikes?
Yes there is safe storage for motorbikes and mountain bikes
What activities are available on site?
On site there is:
- BBQ Hut (£50 per night including complementary firewood bundle, log pack and cooking utensils)
- Picnic Shelter & benches
- River fishing for brown trout
- Bike trails
- Walking trails
- Picturesque view point with picnic bench
- Direct access to 35,000 acres Forestry Commission bike and walking trails
- Close to St Mary's loch for sailing
- Grey Mare's Tail & Loch Skeen
- Southern Upland Way
- Moffat is the first town in Europe to be awarded Dark Sky status
- On main east West Tourist Route in South of Scotland
- Equidistant for 7 Stanes and Ae Forest (developed Mountain Biking Hotspots)