Before confirming your booking at Wigwam Holidays Cove Farm please take the time to read the information below. It includes vital information regarding cancellation policies and the amenities and services available at the Site, which will assist you with planning your holiday.
To secure your booking payment in full is required at the time of booking; we do not accept provisional bookings so please do not make a booking unless you are in the position to honour it.
In the event of cancellations or no-shows we do not offer any (either full or partial) refund.
However, if more than 48 hours notice is given we may, at our discretion, offer an alternative date suitable to you only if we have the availability to do so.
We strongly advise you to take out the appropriate levels of travel insurance so you can have peace of mind that your costs will be covered, should you need to cancel your holiday for any reason. We recommend that guests have an appropriate level of travel insurance in place for their needs.
Smoking is not permitted in the Wigwam Cabins or in any communal areas.
Please contact us directly for details of our policies relating to dogs/pets.
Please contact us directly for our policy relating to group bookings.
For details of our check-in/check-out times please contact us directly.
We take all comments from guests seriously and in the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by telephone or email and we will respond. We will try to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
Code of Conduct:
We expect all our Visitors to respect and look after the Site and the Wigwam you are staying in. We also require you to respect your fellow Visitors and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10.00pm.
Parents are responsible for their children, as such children must be supervised at all times.
If you have any other queries regarding your stay, please contact Wigwam Holidays Cove Farm directly on 07367 102347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smoking is not permitted in the Wigwam Cabins or communal areas
- Dogs must be kept under supervision. Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs.
- Please look after the site and the Wigwam Cabins you are staying in. We also require you to respect you fellow visitors and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10pm. Therefore no external music, parties and excessive noise after 10pm.
- Please respect the comfort of other guests and keep the noise to a minimum if returning late.
- Please be responsible for your children, especially around the hot tubs.
- Check in is from 3pm to 5pm. Arrival after 5pm is by arrangement only and guests may be required to locate their own Wigwam Cabin. Please contact 07367 102347 to arrange this.
- Check out is 10am prompt on the day of departure. Please leave the door unlocked and the key inside the cabin.
- Please leave your Wigwam Cabin in a neat and tidy condition, with all rubbish deposited in the recycling facilities.
- Please remember your food in the fridge upon departure.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any vehicles parked on our premises, or the contents of the vehicles.
- Sorry, NO personal BBQ or Campfires allowed on site please. Please use the fire pits provided.
- If using one of our hot tubs, please follow the procedures and safety information. Please keep your children under supervision in the hot tubs at all times.
- Please do not allow children to wander away from the Wigwam Cabin area without an adult.
- Please respect the countryside and do not litter.