Your money is safe
Health & Safety Guarantee
- Pease Bay
- Southern Upland Way
- Pease Dean Ancient Woodland Walk
- Foxlake Adventures
- East Links Family Park
- John Muir Country Park
- John Muir Birthplace
- Dunbar Leisure Pool
- Scottish Sea Bird Centre – Cruises and Seafari’s
- East Lothian Golf Courses
- National Museum of Flight
- Tantallon Castle
- Cove Harbour – One of the few places in Scotland with such unspoilt beauty and cultural significance within such close proximity to Edinburgh.
- Pease Bay Caravan Park – Ride the waves, relax on the beach and dabble in rock pools.
- East Links Family Park – Enjoy 20% off as a Wigwam Holidays Guest!
- Scottish Seabird Centre – An interactive wildlife adventure in North Berwick with a gift shop, café, and seasonal boat trips.
- Foxlake Adventures – A brilliant adventure playground for children and adults including Wakeboarding and Ropes Course. Enjoy 10% discount by staying at WWHCove Farm
- Dunbar Leisure Pool – Create a splash at the ultimate aquatic centre for the whole family.
- Tantallon Castle – A semi-ruined 14th Century fortress located a few miles from North Berwick.
- Dunbar Townhouse Museum and Gallery – 16th Century Townhouse in the heart of Dunbar
- John Muirs Birthplace – Discover John’s adventures and travels all over the world.
- National Museum of Flight – Scotlands National Aviation Museum.
- St Abbs – Small Fishing Village now known as ‘The New Asgard’ following the biggest grossing movie release, Avengers End Game.
- East Lothian Golfing – This area is rich in stunning courses. We recommend Gullane, North Berwick and East Links in Dunbar.
- C2C Surf School – Contact these guys if you want to learn to surf or body board during your stay.
- Southern Upland Way – 338 Kilometre long coast to coast trial is just outside your Cabin.
- John Muir Country Park – An area of woodland, coastline and grassland near Dunbar. Great to let the dogs run free and for wildlife spotting.
- Berwickshire Coastal Walk – 48 Kilometres long starting near your Cabin.
- Pease Dean Ancient Woodland Walk – A beautiful and ancient semi-natural woodland located minutes from your Cabin.
- Bass Rock – A steep sided volcanic rock island approx. 2 Kilometres offshore from North Berwick.
- North Berwick Gin Distillery and Tours – Crafters of the Worlds best London Dry Gin.
- Belhaven Brewery Tours – The Home of Scottish Brewing and ‘Belhaven Best’.
- Eyemouth Boat Trips – Eyemouth Rib Trips, Aquamarine Charters and Divestay all offer get trips to include fishing and speedboats.
- Berwick Boat Trips - Go for a trip on the river Tweed or consider one of their sea trips.