Pay just 25% to secure your holiday when booking 28 days in advance
Cancel and receive a full refund up until 5 days before arrival
How many Wigwam Cabins does your site have?
We have six Running Water Deluxe Wigwam Cabins
When is your site open?
We are open all year round
Do you allow dogs/pets? If so, is there a pet charge?
We do allow dogs, which must be kept on leads or staked at all times whilst on site. The charge is £10 per dog, per night. Please pick up after your dog. As per the Terms & Conditions - No dangerous breeds allowed.
Is the site suitable for children?
The site is suitable for children. The Wigwam Cabins are located in an enclosed grassy field.
We do not currently have a specific play area but there is plenty of outside space for children to run around and which is suitable for a variety of games. The field is fenced. Guests often bring cricket/badminton/football/swing ball/ frisbees etc !
Do you accept groups, parties or celebrations?
If you would like to make a group booking, please call us on 01420 82634
Do you allow campfires?
Yes, each Wigwam has its own fire pit. Please do not bring your own BBQ's, wood or coal. Only logs purchased from the farm can be used on the fire pits.
What is included in one of your standard Wigwam Cabins?
Each Deluxe Wigwam has the following facilities:
- 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Small kitchenette fully fitted with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates and sink
- Dining table/4 chairs
- Cutlery and Crockery pack for 4 people ( includes dinner plates, side plates, small bowls, mugs, picnic tumblers, chopping board, cutlery, including a sharp knife, tea towel, sponge, cloth and washing up liquid ).
- Heater (electric)
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Local Information Pack
- Private decking area with picnic bench
- Fire pit/BBQ (kindling and logs for these can be purchased)
- All electricity and hot water
Is electricity included in the tariff?
There is no on site electricity charge as it is included in your tariff
What cooking facilities are provided?
- Two hotplates
- Fire Pit
What do I need to bring?
- Bedding - pillows and sleeping bags. (Bedding packs, excluding linen, are available as an optional extra).
- Cooking pans ( Pan pack available as an optional extra )
- Wine glasses, bottle opener ( picnic glasses provided )
Can I order any extras, if so how much for each item?
One of the best bits about glamping is really customising your experience with added extras. Here at Wigwam Holidays Chawton Park Farm we have lots to choose from to really make your glamping holiday luxury
- Fire Pack -£12
- Pack includes: Matches, firelighter, kindling and logs
- Pan Pack - £6 per booking
- Pack includes: 1 saucepan, 1 frying Pan - not for use with fire pit, basic cooking utensils
- Double Bedding Pack -£10 (Excluding linen )
- Pack includes: 2 pillows with protectors , double duvet with protector
- Marshmallow Toasting Kit -£5
- Pack includes: 150g bag of Haribo Marshmallows, 119g bag of Cadbury's Giant Chocolate Buttons, skewers and foil tray
Is there parking next to the Wigwam Cabin? If not how close is the parking area?
Parking is in the car park below the Wigwam Cabin from where a short path leads to the Wigwam Cabins
From what time can I check in ?
Check in is from 3pm. This is to allow adequate time for professional cleaning and site maintenance. There may be some flexibility depending on dates - please call or email if you would like an early check in or late check out on 01420 82634 or 07771 922866.
What is the latest time I can check in?
Please check in by 5pm if possible but it's no problem at all if you need to arrive later, please email us to let us know.
What time do I need to vacate the Wigwam Cabin?
Check out is strictly by 10am. This is to allow adequate time for professional cleaning and site maintenance. There may be some flexibility but this depends on dates and cleaning schedules - please email us - email@example.com if you would like an early check in or late check out.
Do you have a shop/reception on site and when is it open?
No, we don't have an on site shop.
How many toilets and showers do you have on site?
All the Wigwam Cabins are ensuite, so there is no separate toilet/shower block
Do you have a family shower for babies?
No, as all the Wigwam Cabins are ensuite.
How close is the nearest pub or restaurant (miles)?
There are two pubs within walking distance (less than a mile) and several more within 15 minutes drive. Winchester, with a selection of fine dining and 'celebrity chef' restaurants, including a Michelin star restaurant, is 20 minutes drive away or accessible by bus from the end of the drive.
How far to the nearest supermarket (miles)?
There is a selection of supermarkets within 4 miles (Sainsburys, Tesco Express, M&S and Waitrose). The nearest is 2 miles away.
How far is it from public transport
There is a bus stop at the bottom of the farm drive (approx 1/4 mile) and train station 4 miles away (direct trains to London in just over 1 hour).
Is there WiFi access on site?
There is currently no WiFi access