Pay just 25% to secure your holiday when booking 28 days in advance
Cancel and receive a full refund up until 5 days before arrival
Chawton Park Farm is a working farm in the Hampshire countryside. The 6 deluxe ensuite Wigwam Cabins are perfect for glamping in Hampshire and are set in a small orchard surrounded by mature woodland, overlooking our deer park, with distant views over the surrounding farmland where sheep graze.
It is a perfect place to relax, escape your daily routine, enjoy a weekend break or a longer holiday. There is lots to see and do here, from walking, cycling and wildlife spotting to culture and history.
The farm borders many acres of open access forestry, an extensive network of country walks, the National Cycle way and is in the village of Chawton, a gateway to the South Downs National Park. Home to the popular visitor attractions of Jane Austen's House and Chawton House Library. The farm is within walking distance of local pubs, a cafe and sports facilities. It is open all year round. Dogs and children are welcome!
Activities on site
Running Water Deluxe
Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Each Deluxe Wigwam has the following facilities:
- 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Small kitchenette fully fitted with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates and sink
- Dining table/4 chairs
- Cutlery and Crockery pack for 4 people ( includes dinner plates, side plates, small bowls, mugs, picnic tumblers, chopping board, cutlery, including a sharp knife, tea towel, sponge, cloth and washing up liquid ).
- Heater (electric)
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Local Information Pack
- Private decking area with picnic bench
- Fire pit/BBQ (kindling and logs for these can be purchased)
- All electricity and hot water
- Two hotplates
- Fire Pit
- Bedding - pillows and sleeping bags. (Bedding packs, excluding linen, are available as an optional extra).
- Cooking pans ( Pan pack available as an optional extra )
- Wine glasses, bottle opener ( picnic glasses provided )
One of the best bits about glamping is really customising your experience with added extras. Here at Wigwam Holidays Chawton Park Farm we have lots to choose from to really make your glamping holiday luxury
- Fire Pack -£12 (Pack includes: Matches, firelighter, kindling and logs)
- Pan Pack - £6 per booking (Pack includes: 1 saucepan, 1 frying Pan - not for use with fire pit, basic cooking utensils)
- Double Bedding Pack -£10 (Excluding linen ) (Pack includes: 2 pillows with protectors , double duvet with protector)
- Marshmallow Toasting Kit -£5 (Pack includes: 150g bag of Haribo Marshmallows, 119g bag of Cadbury's Giant Chocolate Buttons, skewers and foil tray)