Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabin
Please note, all of our cabins are cleaned between guests with Bacoban disinfectant and cleaning product - Conventional disinfectants have a limited duration of active infection control, and reduction of infectious foci has become an important task lately. However, a problem arises using conventional disinfectants. Although these are effective immediately, the effect is short-lived. The microorganisms are killed for only a few minutes during the continuous exposure. Then, the disinfectant evaporates and when it has, the previously treated area is again exposed to microbial infection. Therein lies the danger of re-infection. Until the next disinfection occurs, there is a hygiene gap in which there may be a new settlement of micro-organisms and pathogens. “Bacoban” fills this gap, as it has been developed to protect medical environments such as hospitals, surgeries and air ambulances (class 2 medical product) and more. Bacoban is effective against COVID-19, once applied it remains active and gives protection for up to 10 days.
What to bring
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet, pillows (bedding can be hired and is available as an optional extra).
- Towels (towels can be hired and are available as an optional extra).
- Toiletries (soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, toilets rolls-x1 supplied).
- Wellies if wet.
In the Wigwam Cabin
- Electric Heater
- Shower & shower mat
- Crockery, cutlery and basic utensils for four guests
- BBQ utensils
- Tea Towel
- x1 sponge & washing up liquid
- Hand soap in dispenser
- Fire pit adjacent to each cabin – Logs can be pre booked or purchased on site from the Honesty Shed
- Dogs permitted (Maximum 2 per Wigwam Cabin) - To be on lead whilst on site
- Each Wigwam Cabin has a large decking area
- Four wooden mushrooms to sit around the fire pit
- One picnic table per Wigwam Cabin
- One lantern per cabin
- Covered Gazebo with seating for between 16-20
- Other bespoke services available – call 07889 955585 to discuss