Start a Wigwam® Holidays Glamping Franchise
Join the growing Wigwam® Brand
Join the growing Wigwam® brand
Starting a Wigwam® Site is an ideal way to diversify your farm business or attract new customers to your existing campsite. With glamping more popular than ever, our state-of-the-art timber Wigwam® Cabins are a smart, sustainable and rewarding way to take advantage of this growing market.
- Earn an income from land that would otherwise sit empty.
- Join a trusted brand with a large and enthusiastic customer base.
- Get set up quickly, with ready-made Wigwam® Cabins delivered straight to you.
- Receive ongoing marketing support via a website, social media and print materials.
- Share the beauty of your local area with people from across the globe.
"If you buy into Wigwam® Holidays, you get quality workmanship and a product you can rely on." - John Ridout, Penbugle Farm Wigwam® Site, Cornwall
How to start a glamping business with Wigwam® Holidays
- Purchase a minimum of six Wigwam® Cabins, accommodating at least 24 people per night.
- Agree to an initial franchise fee, which will vary depending on which services you require.
- Pay an ongoing monthly fee to access the many benefits and support services available to Wigwam® Franchisees.
In return, you get:
- use of the trade-marked Wigwam® Holidays name
- brand and operations manuals to help you launch your business
- a beautifully designed website with online booking system
- Wigwam® Holidays road and site signage
- geographic exclusivity (to be negotiated based on your location and capacity)
- ongoing IT, marketing and operational support from the Wigwam® Holidays team.
What the numbers say
- £8,000 - typical annual income per Wigwam® Cabin
- £22,000 - one site's income from firewood sales alone
- 500,000 - annual visitors to our website
- £2.5 million - total booking revenue our website brought in last year
Ready to get started? Get in touch today!