Wigwam® Holidays Bodrugan has a wealth of first class facilities detailed below:
- We have a reception open 9-10am daily and 5-6pm daily with logs to order and BBQ meats and a few essentials available. Mobile number available on door if you need us.
- Country coastal walks
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Information pack
- 1 double bed 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattress
- En suite shower and loo with sink and heated towel rail
- In the cabin, you will find a small kitchenette, fridge, microwave, double hot plate, kettle, toaster, sink, crockery and cutley for four, pots and pans, tin opener, bottle opener.
- Dining table and four chairs
- Electric heater
- Private deck with furniture and welly rack.
- Fire pit and bbq rack - kindling and logs to be purchased on site.
- Electricity and hot water.
- Laundry room and family shower room under development.
We do not allow personal barbeques, disposable barbeques or own campfires structures.
What to bring with you
- Towels: don't forget your beach towel
- Torch or headlamps
If you don't have some of the essentials or want to avoid the hassle of packing, you can hire them from us. Telephone only - 01726 842094
- Bathroom towels - £5
- Bed linen (duvet and duvet cover, 2 pillows and pillow cases and bed sheet) - £15 per bed, per Wigwam® Cabin
- Sleeping Bags - £10
- Fire wood - £TBC