Our Wigwam Cabins are comfortable and cosy, with foam mattresses, electricity for light, heating and personal electrical equipment. Each Wigwam has a fire pit, but only wood purchased in our shop may be used. Grills are available should you wish to cook our superb sausages on your campfire.
Our onsite facilities include:
- Toilet and shower block (showers metered £1 per 8 minutes)
- Hot and cold water is supplied from a private water supply which is treated with UV lamps and filters. Weather conditions may affect the quality of the water and you may wish to use boiled or bottled water for very young or elderly guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, cooker, fridge, pots, crockery, cutlery etc.
- Two Dining Areas, ideal for getting everyone together after a long day
- Washing machine and tumble dryer (metered £1 coins and 20p)
- Baby changing facilities in our bottom facility block
- TV lounge with free/sat TV
- On-site shop for all the essentials, speciality meats available (Open in the afternoon)
- Free WiFi
- Permits available for the River Fillan (£8 per rod per day)
- Fire bins outside every Wigwam for the perfect campfire (only wood purchased from our shop may be burned)
- Pets welcome in all our buildings (£5 per pet per night)
- Sleeping bags with liners, pillows and pillow cases may be hired (£5/set)
- Towels also available to buy or hire
- Linen available to hire (not included in price) Linen includes: freshly laundered duvet, duvet cover, sheet, pillow and pillow case.
- Take away tea/coffee & bacon rolls available all day every day in the farm shop
Please remember you are in the country and away from city lights, we advise you to bring a torch.
Any group wishing to use our lounge/dining room for meetings are very welcome to do so but they must notify the management prior to arrival.
Arrival times for accommodation are from 3pm approximately and departing by 10:30am. Late arrival after 6:30pm must be prearranged with the management team.
Taxis are available for your evening out (try the world-famous Drovers Inn, Inverarnan, the Old Flax Mill, Glen Dochart or Bridge of Orchy Hotel) with 24/7 Cars Crianlarich, at 07787788360