Before confirming your booking at Strathfillan Wigwam Village, please take the time to read the information below. It includes vital information regarding cancellation policies and the amenities and services available at the site, which will assist you with planning your holiday.
Travel Insurance: We recommend that guests have an appropriate level of travel insurance in place for their needs.
To secure your booking,a deposit is required at the time of booking. We do not accept provisional bookings so please do not make a booking unless you are in the position to honour it. Any special offers are subject to specified dates only and cannot be claimed for any bookings outwith the specified dates. Offers do not apply to bookings made prior to the offer being made public. Only one offer can be claimed per booking.
Booking are welcomed using these methods:
- Telephone bookings, giving your details and credit or debit card details for the deposit
- At reception, giving your details and credit or debit card details for deposit or cash payment.
- Bookings on line through our paypal account - payment must be in full.
- Single night bookings must be paid in full in advance, multiple night bookings require a full single night deposit per building. Balance shall be payable on arrival.
- No guarantees can be given for special requirements - these are purely at the discretion of the management although every effort will be made to accommodate the customers request. The management reserve the right to allocate buildings according to the most appropriate arrangement for the smooth running of the site.
The person whose name in which the booking is taken will be held wholly responsible for the conduct of their party.
You are expected to leave your accommodation in a clean and tidy condition and to maintain the high standard that you found it in during your stay. Any excessive cleaning will be charged at £50 per building, such charges will be deducted from the credit card received for the booking. Any damages must be declared and paid in full before departure.
Should you not be satisfied with any aspect of the site including the condition of the accommodation on arrival this must be notified to reception immediately. Staff will then be delegated to rectify any problem as soon as possible. Any complaints on or after departure referring to any issue arising on arrival will not be upheld.
All bookings are accepted purely at the discretion of the management.
No refunds are available for any cancelled bookings. However, if more than 72 hours notice is given, we may, at our discretion, offer an alternative date suitable to you only if we have the availability to do so and if we fill the cancelled booking
Travel Insurance We strongly advise you to take out the appropriate levels of travel insurance so you can have peace of mind that your costs will be covered, should you need to cancel your holiday for any reason.
Dogs are allowed on the site at a nightly charge , all dogs must be well behaved and kept under control at all times .Dogs must not be allowed to dirty seats or beds and any fouling must be cleaned up immediately.
Other pets may be allowed at the discretion of the management, please enquire before booking.
Buildings should be available from 3pm however, this is not guaranteed and may vary according to circumstances. To allow us to meet this target buildings must be vacated by 10:30am and keys returned to reception. Lost keys will be charged.
Rules of the Site
- Fires are only permitted in the metal fire bins provided, all wood must be bought at shop on site, any other wood must be declared on arrival and a charge for use of the fire bin will be issued. Burning of any other materials e.g. glass, bottles or cans, are totally prohibited as is removal for burning of any wood or property from the Wigwam site, anyone burning live trees and any unruly guests will be asked to leave the site. Please keep noise to an acceptable level at all times.
- Please adhere to speed limit on all access roads. Always be aware of children, all farm vehicles, animals and dogs.
- Stay out of farm buildings at all times.
- Do not place disposable barbecues on picnic benches or wooden steps outside the Wigwam Cabins
- Please be aware of overhead cables when fishing and flying kites