Each of our two Running Water Deluxe Wigwam Cabins sleeps up to four people, with one double bed and one double sofa bed, both with foam mattresses and under-bed storage drawers.
Bedlinen and towels (including beach towels) are provided.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heating and hot water
- En suite shower, toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail
- Complimentary Scottish Sea Kelp shampoo and handwash
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, twin hob and sink
- Basic kitchen equipment, pots, pans, utensils,crockery, tumblers, wine glasses and cutlery
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Dining table and four chairs
- Electric panel heater
- Private decking area
- Picnic bench
- BBQ bucket. Charcoal can be purchased locally. No other campfires allowed on site.
- Local information pack.
- Highchair booster seat and travel cot available on request.
- Fire blanket and fire extinguisher, smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm.
- Two torches and one emergency light
There is wheelchair access along a paved path from the car park to the cabins but please note that you cannot get a wheelchair into the en suite bathroom. There is a sloping grass path from the cabins to the beach. Beach wheelchairs can be borrowed free of charge from Tiree Ranger Service. It is best to book in advance.
We are sorry but no dogs or pets of any kind .We will, if we can, make an exception for guide dogs or assistance dogs. Please contact us beforehand.
On Site Facilities
Ours is a small site on a working croft.
We live on site so can easily be contacted, including out of hours in an emergency.
Beautiful views from both cabins over to Soa, Mull, Iona, Jura and the Treshnish Isles.
Direct access to a sandy beach.