How many Wigwams does your site have?
We have 1 Accessible Wigwam Lodge.
When is your site open?
We are open all year round.
Do you allow dogs/pets? If so, is there a pet charge?
Dogs are not allowed with the exception of assistance/guide dogs for no charge.
Is the site suitable for children (ie do you have a kid’s play area)?
Yes suitable for play, our site is enclosed by a wooden fence.
Do you accept groups, parties, or celebrations?
We do not accept parties. We have only one Accessible Lodge, suitable only for families or groups of friends.
Do you allow campfires?
What is included in Cnoc Nan Uan Accessible Lodge?
- Sleeps 5 people (2 double beds and 1 single bed)
- Kitchen table and chairs; lounge; kitchen has 4 induction hobs (no oven)
- Fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, kettle, George foreman grill & slow cooker
- Pots & pans, crockery, and cooking utensils
- Free wifi
- Smart tv
- Towels & bed linen provided
- Access to a washing machine, outdoor clothesline, iron, and ironing board available on request
- Accessible private ensuite toilet and shower room
- Electric heating throughout the property
- Outdoor picnic table; ample parking
Tea, coffee, milk, sugar, and biscuits are always provided. Guests will be welcomed with a cup of tea/coffee and home baking.
Is electricity included in the tariff?
What cooking facilities are provided?
- 4-ring induction hob
- George foreman grill
- A slow cooker
What do I need to bring? (bedding, pillows, crockery, cutlery etc)
Everything is provided in the Lodge.
Is there parking next to the Wigwams? If not how close is the parking area?
There is ample parking right beside the Accessible Lodge.
From what time can I check in?
From 4 pm.
What is the latest time I can check in?
What time do I need to vacate the Wigwam?
10 am at the latest.
How close is the nearest pub or restaurant (miles)?
4.5 miles away.
How far to the nearest supermarket (miles)?
3 miles away.
How far is it from public transport?
There is a daily bus service available.
Is there WiFi access onsite?