Pay just 25% to secure your holiday when booking 28 days in advance
Cancel and receive a full refund up until 5 days before arrival
We have three Wigwam Lodge Accessible cabins, designed to be wheelchair accessible and can sleep up to 5. All of these cabins have stunning lake views.
All of the Wigwam Lodge Accessible cabins include
- Gentle sloping ramp up to the decking area leading to level access into the cabin and bathroom.
- Kitchenette with shallow sink and moveable lower kitchen cabinets for access
- A wide access bathroom/wet room with grab rails, high toilet, lower sink and shower chair
- A wheelchair-accessible picnic table and electric charging point
- Parking next to the cabin, with an accessible ring road around the site
- There are three Wigwam Lodge Accessible cabins, Oak (dog friendly), Rowan and Sycamore
- Information Pack with wheelchair accessible attractions and places to eat and Touch stay app
All of the cabins are fully heated and insulated and have outside seating with a wheelchair accessible picnic table and firepit/BBQ
Ramp width 103cm, Main door 85cm, Bathroom door 80cm