Your Running Water Deluxe En-suite Wigwam Cabin includes:
- En-suite shower room with walk-in-shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Kitchenette, includes fully fitted fridge, two hotplates, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Dining Table with 4 pull out chairs
- 1 Double Bed and one double Sofa Bed with luxury memory foam mattresses.
- Wall mounted Electric heater
- Kitchen crockery (for four guests), including: Dinner plates, side plates, cutlery, bowls, mugs, tumblers and wine glasses. Tea pot, cafetière, corkscrew, tin opener, basic cleaning equipment & sweeping brushes.
- Frying Pan, saucepan.
- Welcome Information pack
- One Picnic bench per Wigwam Cabin.
- Fire Pit (complementary with first order of logs). Only wood bought on site can be used in your fire pit.
- Welly wash facility on each Wigwam Cabin.
- Laundry Room – containing washing machine, Ironing Board, hairdryer etc.
- Cycle Routes/Walking Routes including those in and around the notorious Sutton Bank and White Horse Bank.
- Mixed Farm including Pedigree suckler herd, rare breed sheep and hens, Gloucester Old Spot Pigs, Pygmy goats.
- Approx 60 Alpacas – (walking tours – coming soon…….)
Sorry, no personal BBQ’s or campfires allowed on site.
What to Bring:
- Duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillow cases, bottom sheet or sleeping bags.
- Toiletries – Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel.
(All the above can be hired and is available as an optional extra)
Glamping Extras at Water Hall Farm:
- Our very popular "Water Hall Farm Hot Tub Duck" !!, enjoy him whilst you are here, take him home as a souvenir of your stay here at Water Hall - £5.00
- Double Bedding - Includes 2 pillows with pillowcases, flat sheet and duvet cover - £25 per stay).
- Towel Bundle (per person) – includes 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, plus 1 face cloth - £5.00 per stay).
- Travel Cot - £5 per stay.
- High Chair - £5 per stay.
- Fire Bundle – Complementary fire pit, kindling, firelighters and matches- £15.00.
- Logs - £10.00 per pack (only wood bought on site can be used on your firepit).
- Folding garden chairs - £4.00 each per stay.
- Inside Fairy Lights - £2.50 per stay.
- Charcoal - £10.00 per bag.
- Marshmallows – £3 including wooden skewers.
- Toiletries Pack – ( Basic Earth Botanicals), Shampoo, Body Wash, Body Lotion, Facial Soap, Shower Cap, Grooming Kit) - £4.00
- Bottle of chilled Prosecco £9.50 – Champagne £25.00
Eggs are collected daily by our 6-year son Joseph, he takes so much pride and joy from his chickens. Joseph’s eggs are available to buy here at Water Hall - 6 eggs = £1.00 or 12 eggs = £2.00. However not to be out done by her brother Joseph. Bethany, aged 3 years old, sells her breakfast hampers here at the farm.
Bethany’s Breakfast hamper - £20.00 ( serves 4-6 people):
- 8 Pork Sausages.
- 8/10 rashers of Bacon.
- 6 Joseph Eggs.
- 1 carton of Orange Juice.
- 1 tin of baked beans.
- Fresh vine tomatoes.
- Fresh mushrooms.