Terms & Conditions
If you are thinking of booking a Wigwam® Cabin at Pot-a-Doodle Do, please take the time to read all the information provided on amenities and services that will help your stay become one of your most memorable.
We like to help our guests - new or returning - so if you need any further information from us, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or telephone.
Here are our booking conditions, together with other information to assist you in planning your holiday at Pot-a-Doodle Do.
- Please contact us if you have a question or would prefer to make your booking by telephone.
- Our prices and availability can be viewed online. Payment in full is required on all bookings. We do not take provisional bookings, so please do not make a booking unless you are in the position to honour it.
- In the event of cancellation, we do not give refunds on any bookings made at our site. However should more than 48 hours notice be given, we will offer an alternative date suitable to you should we have availability.
- Arrival time is after 3pm and before 7pm. Someone will be at Pot-a-Doodle Do between these times to assist your arrival. Arrival after 7pm is by arrangement and guests may have to locate their own Wigwam® Cabin. Check out is 10am prompt on the day of departure.
- It is the clients' responsibility to get to Pot-a-Doodle Do for the booking, whatever weather conditions prevail.
- Pets are only allowed in Wigwam® Cabins 5-9, and there is a limit of 2 small dogs per Wigwam® Cabin.
- Whilst we employ cleaners, guests are expected to leave the Wigwam® Cabin in a neat and tidy fashion. No rubbish is to be left in the Wigwam® Cabins. No food is to be left in the fridges. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee to the credit/debit card details given on booking should the Wigwam® Cabin be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to the Wigwam® Cabin or the furnishings therein.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the Wigwam® Cabins, BBQ huts or communal areas.
- Campfires and BBQ huts must be pre-booked prior to arrival. Disposable BBQs are not permitted on site. We reserve the right to charge to the credit/debit card details given on booking for failure to adhere to this term and damage caused to the property or the surrounding grass.
- You are strongly advised to have some form of travel insurance to protect your position in the event that you are compelled to cancel your holiday. Please therefore protect your position with some form of cover.