Big Chief Wigwams
We have 7 wigwams on site that will comfortably sleep 2 adults and 2 children. Our prices are based on per cabin rather than per person as we believe kids should be having fun in the great outdoors and pride ourselves on being a family orientated site.
There are 2 swing sets and slides set up on site along with a shallow pond we have created for the kids to explore. We leave larger stones and wood out for the kids to harness their inner engineering skills and see how well they can dam up the water.
Each wigwam contains
- Memory foam mattresses
- Mini fridge
- A hand crafted fire pit (firewood can be purched on site)
- Picnic bench
- All electricity is included in the price.
The 2 converted sheds on site are ideal for protection from the elements, so If you cant get a barbeque set up outside your wigwam, we can offer a dry space indoors to cook from.
Shed 1 - The Old Stable
- Toilet and shower block
- Kitchen area with hot and cold water
- Small air fryer
- Additional fridge/freezer units
- Covered eating area
Shed 2 - The Old Bothy
- Picnic benches
- Space to set up disposable barbeques
- Can be decorated/glamed up to host a party
What to bring-
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet (king size) and pillows
- Tea towel
- Washing up liquid and sponge
- Extra clothes for the kids (Lots of outdoor play to be had so plenty of opportunity to get messy)
- Active Kids Adventure Park 1 mile away
- Stewart Towers Dairy 3 miles away
- Perth Swimming pool 6 miles
- AirThrill & Noahs Ark Kids Play and Driving Range 6 miles
- Dunkeld Hermitage 7 miles
- Land Rover Experience Dunkeld 7 miles
- Just Eat deliver to site (PH1 4PS)