The Wigwam Cabins comfortably accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Inside each Wigwam you will find:
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Sofa bed
- En-suite (shower, toilet & hand-basin)
- Welcome pack (including milk, tea, coffee & sugar)
- Basic cooking facilities (including, hob, microwave & kettle)
- Crockery & cutlery for 4 persons
- Pans & utensils
- Electric panel heater
- Patio doors with private decking area
Please remember to bring your own bedding & towels
Dogs are permitted (2 max) by prior arrangement
Outside each Wigwam Cabin there is a picnic table & fire pit.
In the village of Dornie there is a local general grocers shop, which should you wish to, you can order ahead to have all you need for when you arrive. Please ask when booking.
The village also has the Dornie hotel and the Clachan Bar, both serving food, and there is a laundrette behind the Dornie Hotel which is available for public use in the evenings. There is bicycle hire available in the village.