Terms & Conditions
- Arrival from 4.00pm. Departure by 10.00am
- Bed Linen, Towels, Wi-fi, Parking and Electricity are included
- Whole-house let.
SPECIFIC TO RASHFIELD SHEILINGS
- Dogs and other pets are not accepted
- The accommodation and area surrounding the Sheilings are not suitable for children
- Maximum occupants 2 persons per Sheiling
- Quiet Area
- All bookings are provisional until payment has been received. The final balance will be charged 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you have booked a promotional offer, or the Arrival is within the next 6 weeks, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bookings from persons under age 18 shall not be accepted.
- Prices are based on the number of people occupying the lodge, as agreed at the time of booking. Additional guests, to the maximum lodge capacity, are welcome only with prior consent, when an extra charge will apply.
A confirmation email will be sent to the Booker after payment is received. PAYMENT The guest authorises the processing of all agreed payments from the payment card as they become due. Payments are subject to applicable processing fees, max 1.5%. No processing charge debit cards.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- You may arrive at your lodge from 4pm onwards
- You must vacate the lodge by 10.00a.m. on departure day. 3. Late departures will be charged an additional £65, unless agreed beforehand, deductible from the Damage Deposit
ELECTRICITY AND LOGS FOR LOG BURNER
- Electricity is included
- A starter 'fire-pack' (for the wood burner in Sheilings only) is provided October to May
- Guests are liable for any damage or breakages and the cost of replacement/repair thereof.
- A Damage Deposit of £76 is held, or secured against a payment card, as insurance against Damage or other costs outstanding at the end of the hire period. This is released within 48 hours of Departure.
- The lodge must be locked securely when unoccupied.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the lodge as it would invalidate our insurance. Likewise, candles or open flames are not permitted due to the flammable nature of the log cabin.
- Barbecues are not allowed in the immediate vicinity. If disposable barbecues are used they must not be used near the cabin, on steps, deck, furniture or directly on grass and must be disposed of safely when cool, in refuse bins on site.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any unforeseen problems arising during the holiday which are beyond our control but we will take all reasonable steps to ensure such problems are dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Guests grant reasonable access at any time should a problem arise which requires attention, for example to electrics, plumbing, etc.
- Guests are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 10pm and respect the privacy and needs of other people staying in the vicinity.
- In the unlikely event of unreasonable behaviour by the guest or members of his/her party which causes upset or distress to other residents or guests there may result eviction from the lodge. No refund will be given.
The lodge should be left at the same level of cleanliness and tidiness as it was on arrival. We ask guests to report and pay for any damage before departure.
- You are strongly recommended to arrange insurance cover for unavoidable cancellation.
- Payment will not be refunded if a holiday is cancelled any later than 42 days prior to arrival, unless the lodge can be re-let.
- A non-refundable charge of 25% (or £75, whichever is greater) shall be retained.
- In the event of part cancellation or curtailment no refund will be due.
- Should it not be possible to let the lodge for reasons beyond our control, e.g. Fire, damage, etc we would return your payment in full and you would have no claim against us.
Wi-fi access is provided free to guests. If it is not possible to provide this service for any reason, no compensation is due. Internet access is logged on the router and the guest is responsible for the material uploaded or downloaded during the period of let. This service is used at the guest's own risk.
- The Owner, his agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the guest's party or their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner during or out of the let.
- As this is a whole-house booking and no staff reside on the premises there is an increased duty of care on the Booker and his/her guest.
- Your contract is with the Owner as Service Provider.
- Bookings made through a Booking Agent may be subject to different conditions in regard to cancellation, holding and release of damage deposits.
- In the event of dispute, these conditions shall apply.
- At all times you have a Duty of Care over the property for the full duration of the let.