Our Wigwam Cabins are set in a small grass paddock area behind the farmhouse. Each sleeps up to five people, and includes:
- Electric lighting
- Panel heater
- Standard UK power sockets
- Comfy mattresses
- Small microwave
- Full size fridge
- Private picnic area and decking
- Clothes airer
- Water standpipe
Note: please remember to bring your own bedding & towels.
On-site facilities include:
- Access to private shower, wash basin, toilet & wash up area for each Wigwam Cabin.
- Notice board with information on local places of interest
- Transport from train station available for a small charge
Note: we believe in recycling our rubbish to help preserve our environment. PLEASE use the recycling bins provided.
No disposable BBQs permitted. Cars are to be parked in the car park at all times. Wheelbarrows are provided for transporting luggage to each Wigwam. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times around the farm due to our livestock. We also ask that you clean up behind them. With so little light pollution, it gets perfectly dark at night - so don't forget your torches! It's also worth packing your wellies/boots in case it's wet.
Arrival/check in times: 2:30pm - 5.30pm unless otherwise arranged Departure: 10am prompt!