We have ten Wigwam® Cabins in our orchard, and each is named the type of fruit tree planted around it. Each Wigwam® is specially designed to be wheelchair accessible and features:
- Lighting, heating and electric point (electricity is included in price)
- Fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave
- Beds sleeping up to five people (bedding & towels are not provided, so don't forget to bring your own)
- Decking area
- Fire/BBQ pit
- Outside water tap
- Designated parking space
- Please note: there is strictly no smoking in the Wigwam® Cabins. Otherwise a charge may be incurred for cleaning costs.
Down on the FarmThe Stable
- Laundry facilities
- Washing up area
- Four heated, family-sized bathrooms (one is wheelchair accessible) with shower, sink & toilet
Baby changing facilities
There are also baby baths for children who prefer baths to showers
- Children's play area
- Plenty of adventures and opportunities to enjoy the local wildlife
- Our Paddock is also a great place for running around and playing games
Wildlife and walks
Our Wigwam® Cabins are perfectly situated to enjoy the surrounding wildlife. The area is known for its many species of birds, including Red Kite, buzzards, curlews, skylarks and many more. Right here on the farm, we have a Barn Owl nest box, and it's not uncommon to catch a glimpse of one!
We've put together a list of activity ideas for our guests. Please contact the site for more information.