Each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam Cabin sleeps up to 4 people and offers the following facilities to ensure your maximum comfort:
- 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses
- En-suite shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail
- Small Kitchenette fully fitted with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates and sink
- Dining table/4 chairs
- Heater (electric)
- TV with DVD player with remote control
- Outdoor picnic bench
- All electricity and hot water
- Frying pan and saucepan
- Crockery for four - includes plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, pans, bowls, jugs, cutlery and kitchen utensils
- Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar/milk for arrival
- Parking for one car next to cabin
- Firepit/BBQ available to hire (sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site)
- Information pack with a multitude of ideas for places to visit nearby and menus for take-aways & local restaurants
- Dogs permitted (maximum 2 per Wigwam Cabin)
What do I need to bring?
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet, pillows (bedding can be hired and is available as an optional extra).
- Towels (towels can be hired and are available as an optional extra).
- Food - breakfast packs and barbecue packs are available (and can be hired as an optional extra)
Games: On site we have a large log cabin with table football, pool table and other games.
Field sports: A large grassed area suitable for games eg. football, cricket, kite flying or riding bikes.
Walking: Numerous farm tracks and paths leave from outside the entrance to the site, great for walking dogs, family walks and bike rides. A small river with stepping stones is a 5 minute walk away.
Farm animals onsite: cows and goats
Hot tubs: subject to availability and additional charge
Seasonal activities: Summer maize maze and Autumn pumpkin picking with halloween maze