Facilities at Wigwam® Holidays Millside
Each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabin sleeps up to 4 people and offers the following facilities to ensure your maximum comfort:
- 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses
- En-suite shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail
- Small Kitchenette fully fitted with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates and sink
- Dining table/4 chairs
- Heater (electric)
- TV with DVD player with remote control
- Outdoor picnic bench
- All electricity and hot water
- Frying pan and saucepan
- Crockery for four - includes plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, pans, bowls, jugs, cutlery and kitchen utensils
- Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar/milk for arrival
- Parking for one car next to cabin
- Firepit/BBQ available to hire (sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site)
- Information pack with a multitude of ideas for places to visit nearby and menus for take-aways & local restaurants
- Dogs permitted (maximum 2 per Wigwam® Cabin)
- Bee keeping/fishing - please contact the site direct by phone/email to book
What do I need to bring?
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet, pillows (bedding can be hired and is available as an optional extra).
- Towels (towels can be hired and are available as an optional extra).
- Food - breakfast packs and barbecue packs are available (and can be hired as an optional extra).
On site we have a large log cabin with table football, pool table and other games.
A large grassed area suitable for games eg. football, cricket, kite flying or riding bikes.
Fly fishing and beekeeping taster experience available on the farm, by arrangement. Please phone or email to book.
Numerous farm tracks and paths leave from outside the entrance to the site, great for walking dogs, family walks and bike rides. A small river with stepping stones is a 5 minute walk away.