On site there are 6 Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabins, each built and finished to the highest standard for the ultimate glamping experience. Each cabin sleeps up to 4 adults and or a family of 5 and provide the following facilities;
- 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed with memory foam mattresses.
- En-suite shower room with shower, basin, heated towel rail, toilet, and toilet rolls.
- Kitchenette fitted with electric 2 hot plate hob, full sized fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Crockery for 4 guests (including cutlery, bowls, dinner plates, side plates, mugs, acrylic tumblers, chopping board, tin opener and wine glasses.
- Pans (includes saucepan, frypan and cooking utensils)
- Dining table and four chairs.
- Electric wall heater
- Flat screen TV; Free Sat & WiFi available
- Small torch for emergencies.
- Lockable French doors leading to private decking area with picnic bench.
- Deluxe fire pit/bbq – (firestarter packs and logs can be purchased upon arrival)
- All electricity, heating and hot water.
- Luv Tubs (available with 2 of the Wigwam® Cabins)
- Satelite TV with Netflix and Amazon account access.
In each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabin:
- Electric Heater
- Washing up facilities
On Site Facilities
- Emergency Out of Hours Contact
- Direct access to acres of Forestry Commission land with tracks for mountain bikes and walks
- Picnic bench
- Walking trails / Mountain Bike trails
- Fire pit / BBQ (logs available to buy on site), sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site.
- Local Grocery store 500yds from site, easy walking distance.
- Local Country Pub within half hour walk ‘Star Inn’ and enjoy a first class meal & welcome.