Gift The Outdoors
This is our moment to say thank you
Terms & Condtions
- Nominations are accepted for anyone working in a key worker job (Healthcare worker, transport worker, police force, local volunteer, shop worker) or someone who has made a genuine act of kindness since the government enforced ‘lockdown’ on the 25th of March. Nominees must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. Participation in this competition requires access to the internet.
- The main prize is one of a minimum of 13 of 2 night stays at 7 Wigwam Holidays locations. The winners will be drawn after a period of review and will be able to book their two night break once they have been notified of winning by replying to the winners email. Winners will be able to select their prize on a first come first served basis.
- The runner up prize will consist of one of a minimum of 50 £100 Wigwam Holidays vouchers that are redeemable at all Wigwam Holidays locations that accept online bookings through the Wigwam Holidays website.
- Entrants must be nominated online on the Wigwam Holidays website by 1700 30th June to be eligible for the draw.
- Wigwam Holidays will allocate gift vouchers and notify the nominator via email within 14 days of nominations closing, and, where required, they will pass the details to the winner. Wigwam Holidays will ask for proof of each nominees employment status or genuine act of kindness before supplying the gift voucher.
- Wigwam Holidays reserves the right to redraw the winner if after 30 days the winner has not responded to Wigwam Holidays attempts to make contact.
- Stays are subject to availability and must be booked by 1st July 2021. Any imposed travel restrictions, either national or regional, will apply.
- Any further costs, such as but not limited to, additional nights, food and drink, travel to and from the destination and travel insurance are not included Standard terms and conditions of each individual venue apply.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are non transferable.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
- All information is correct at 08/06/2020 but may be liable to change.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that Wigwam Holidays may use their names and submitted nomination on Wigwam Holidays’ marketing channels and any other media in connection with the competition without additional compensation.
- The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Wigwam Holidays or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
- Wigwam Holidays or any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this offer where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, disease, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and participants in the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. Promoters: Wigwam Holidays, 4th Floor, Metropolitan House, 31-33 High Street, Inverness, IV1 1HT