Spring Long Stay Offer - 3 nights for the price of 2!
Book any two nights and receive a 3rd free. Perfect for an extra night of relaxation or just an extra lazy day.
Available 31st March to 25th May 2023. Excludes all Bank Holiday weekends
Our Wigwam Lodge Cabins are airy and spacious offering plenty of space to sleep, eat and relax. A good sized kitchenette is a great addition, with all the equipment you could need. The large en-suite wet room to the rear of the cabin is practical and has lots of storage and natural light.
All of our cabins are dog friendly and come with dog tie rings under the outside canopy.
Each of our cabins sleeps up to 5 people (max 4 adults) and provides the following facilities:
- 2 double sofa beds and 1 single bed with luxury memory foam mattresses.
- We include one Double Bedding set and one Towel set per cabin.
- En-suite wet room with shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and 1 toilet roll.
- One Hand Towel, two Bath Towels and a Bath Mat are also included.
- Kitchenette fully fitted with fridge and freezer shelf, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates & sink
- Kitchenware - including all crockery & cutlery, glassware, cookware and utensils with washing up essentials
- Dining table with chairs
- Smart TV with in-built DVD player
- (Please note, our TV signal can be patchy due to the main mast being out of action)
- Electric heaters
- Dog tie rings on outside of cabins
- All our Cabins are Dog Friendly (2 dogs per cabin, £15 per dog, per night)
- Personal paved area with table and benches
- Fire Pit and BBQ Grill
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub - pre-heated for your arrival
- If you require a Cabin with Accessible amenities, please select this option on the Extras page. These amenities include wheeled kitchen cupboard base units and grab rails in the bathroom.