Your money is safe
Health & Safety Guarantee
Each Wigwam® Lodge Cabin sleeps up to 5 people (max 4 adults) and offers the following facilities:
- 2 double sofa beds and 1 single bed with luxury memory foam mattresses. Bedding is not included as standard.
- En-suite wet room with shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and 1 toilet roll
- Small kitchenette fully fitted with fridge and freezer shelf, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates & sink
- Crockery for 5 - includes plates, bowls, mugs, tumblers, cutlery. Pots, pans and utensils all included. BBQ utensils.
- Dining table with chairs
- Smart TV with DVD player
- Electric heaters
- Personal paved area with picnic bench
- Fire Pit and Grill - fire starter packs and logs can be purchased onsite or via Extras
- Sorry, no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site.
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Dog Friendly Cabins (2 dogs per cabin, £15 per dog, per night)
- Dog tie rings on outside of cabins
- If you require a Cabin with Accessible amenities, please select this option on the Extras page. These amenities include wheeled kitchen cupboard base units and grab rails in the bathroom.
What to Bring
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet, duvet cover, bottom sheet, pillows and cases (Also available to hire)
- Towels (Also available to hire)
- Toiletries (toilet roll, soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner)
On Site Facilities
- Step-less access to cabins with sealed surfaced pathways
- Low level lighting for dark sky star gazing
- Parking for 1 car per cabin within 50m. Additional cars will be parked 1/4mile away at Reception at the cost of £10 per car
- Fire Pit and Grill
- The Log Store - fire starter packs and logs can be purchased from the honesty shop.
- Sorry, no personal BBQ or campfires allowed on site.
- Large grassed areas for outdoor games
- Emergency Out of Hours Contact
- Nearest train station is Darlington 8 miles
- Nearest shop is 1 mile away, nearest supermarket 8 miles away
- Within 15 mins drive of A1