Spring Long Stay Offer - 3 nights for the price of 2!
Book any two nights and receive a 3rd free. Perfect for an extra night of relaxation or just an extra lazy day.
Available 31st March to 25th May 2023. Excludes all Bank Holiday weekends
Each Wigwam Lodge Cabin sleeps up to 5 people (max 4 adults) and offers the following facilities:
- 2 double sofa beds and 1 single bed with luxury memory foam mattresses.
- We include one Double Bedding set and one Towel set per cabin.
- En-suite wet room with shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and 1 toilet roll.
- One Hand Towel, two Bath Towels and a Bath Mat are also included in your cabin.
- Small kitchenette fully fitted with fridge and freezer shelf, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates & sink
- Kitchenware - including all crockery & cutlery, glassware, cookware and utensils with washing up essentials
- Dining table with chairs
- Smart TV with in-built DVD player
- (Please note, our TV signal can be patchy due to the main mast being out of action)
- Electric heaters
- Personal paved area with picnic bench
- Fire Pit and BBQ Grill
- one Fire Pit Pack (logs, kindling, fire starters & matches) is included. Additional Fire Pit Packs and Logs can be purchased onsite at our Log Shop.
- Sorry, no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site.
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub - pre-heated for your arrival
- All our Cabins are Dog Friendly (2 dogs per cabin, £15 per dog, per night)
- Dog tie rings on outside of cabins
- If you require a Cabin with Accessible amenities, please select this option on the Extras page. These amenities include wheeled kitchen cupboard base units and grab rails in the bathroom.
What to Bring
- Pool / Beach Towels for use with the hot tub
- Toiletries (toilet roll, soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner)
- Extra Bedding - we include one Double Bedding set per cabin, so bring sleeping bags or bedding for extra adults or children.
On Site Facilities
- Parking for 1 car per cabin within 50m. Additional cars would remain parked 1/4mile away at our overflow.
- The Log Shop - fire starter packs and logs can be purchased from here. Nets of logs are £7 and Fire Starter Bags are £3 (enough for three fires)
- Sorry, no personal BBQ or campfires allowed on site.
- Step-less access to cabins with sealed surfaced pathways
- Low level lighting for dark sky stargazing
- Large secure grassed area for outdoor games
- Emergency Out of Hours Contact
- Nearest train station is Darlington 8 miles
- Nearest shop is 1 mile away, nearest supermarket 8 miles away
- Within 15 mins drive of A1