As the nights draw in and the leaves turn to gold, Autumn is our favourite time to take a break in the countryside. Available throughout October and November, stay for any 3 nights and receive 30% off.
Winter Long Stay
Be adventurous or get cosy with a Winter glamping escape and let our Finnish hot tubs ease your cares away. Available throughout December, January and February, stay for any 3 nights and receive 30% off.
Excludes 24th Dec to 1st Jan
Forcett Grange is an idyllic and peaceful glamping oasis with 12 Wigwam Lodge Cabins, set apart in two communities of six; The Quarry and The Foxwood
All our Wigwam Lodge Cabins are airy and spacious offering plenty of space to sleep, eat and relax. A good sized kitchenette is a great addition, with all the equipment you could need. The large en-suite wet room to the rear of the cabin is practical and has lots of storage and natural light.
All of our cabins are dog friendly and come with dog tie rings under the outside canopy.
All our cabins are Adults Only and sleep 2, they provide the following facilities:
- 1 double bed with luxury memory foam mattresses, made up with double bedding and 4 pillows
- En-suite wet room with shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and 1 toilet roll.
- One Hand Towel, two Bath Towels and a Bath Mat are also included.
- Kitchenette fully fitted with fridge and freezer shelf, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates & sink
- Kitchenware - including all crockery & cutlery, glassware, cookware and utensils with washing up essentials
- Dining table with chairs
- Smart TV with in-built DVD player
- (Please note, our TV signal can be patchy due to the main mast being out of action)
- Electric heaters
- Dog tie rings on outside of cabins
- Personal paved area with table and benches
- Fire Pit and BBQ Grill
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub - pre-heated for your arrival
- If you require a Cabin with Accessible amenities, please select this option on the Extras page. These amenities include wheeled kitchen cupboard base units and grab rails in the bathroom.
What to Bring
- Pool / Beach Towels for use with the hot tub
- Toiletries (toilet roll, soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner)
On Site Facilities
- Parking for 1 car per cabin within 50m. Additional cars would remain parked 1/4mile away at our overflow.
- The Log Shop - fire starter packs and logs can be purchased from here. Nets of logs are £7 and Fire Starter Bags are £3 (enough for three fires)
- Sorry, no personal BBQ or campfires allowed on site.
- The Sauna - a Finnish sauna with sun deck and loungers. Available to book hourly by email, phone or at Reception
- The Field - a two acre open space for all, and secure for dogs to roam freely
- Step-less access to cabins with sealed surfaced pathways
- Low level lighting for dark sky stargazing
- Large secure grassed area for outdoor games
- Nearest train station is Darlington 8 miles
- Nearest shop is 1 mile away, nearest supermarket 8 miles away
- Within 15 mins drive of A1