Each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam Cabin sleeps up to 4 people
Our Wigwams® Cabin contain the following:
- Electric heater
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Two ring induction hob
- Kettle and toaster
- Washing up facilities
- Crockery for 4 - includes dinner plates, side plates, bowls, mugs, tumbler glasses and cutlery
- Double bed with memory foam mattress (no bedding included but can be added as an extra)
- Sofa bed
- Dining table and four chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Picnic tables
- Hot Tubs (available with 3 of the Wigwam Cabins)
There is a fire pit / BBQ with each Wigwam Cabin (logs available to buy on site), sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site.
Dogs are allowed in all of our Wigwam Cabins, there is a maximum of 2 dogs per Wigwam Cabin.
There are lots of farm walks and you can also have lots of fun paddling in the nearby stream
What to Bring
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet with pillows, however bedding is available as an optional extra.
- Towels - these can also be available as an optional extra
- Pans - a pan pack which includes a frying pan, saucepan and cooking utensils, can be booked as an optional extra. NOT to be used on the outside fire.
- Toiletries - soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- Torch and wellington boots if wet!
- Please bring swimming shorts/costume for hot tub use