Each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabin sleeps up to 4 people
Our Wigwams® Cabin contain the following:
- Electric heater
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Two ring induction hob
- Kettle and toaster
- Washing up facilities
- Crockery for 4 - includes dinner plates, side plates, bowls, mugs, tumbler glasses and cutlery
- Double bed with memory foam mattress (no bedding included but can be added as an extra)
- Sofa bed
- Dining table and four chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Picnic tables
- Hot Tubs (available with 3 of the Wigwam® Cabins)
There is a fire pit / BBQ with each Wigwam® Cabin (logs available to buy on site), sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site.
Dogs are allowed in all of our Wigwam® Cabins, there is a maximum of 2 dogs per Wigwam® Cabin.
There are lots of farm walks and you can also have lots of fun paddling in the nearby stream
What to Bring
- Bedding - sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet with pillows, however bedding is available as an optional extra.
- Towels - these can also be available as an optional extra
- Pans - a pan pack which includes a frying pan, saucepan and cooking utensils, can be booked as an optional extra. NOT to be used on the outside fire.
- Toiletries - soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- Torch and wellington boots if wet!
- Please bring swimming shorts/costume for hot tub use