Our wooden Wigwam® Cabins each have an electric light, panel heater, standard UK household sockets, mattresses, barbecue slab, stone campfire area (a supply of firewood can be found at the site shop) and their own picnic bench outside.
You can choose from our four smaller Wigwam® Cabins, which have a raised platform for sleeping, or our eight larger Wigwam® Cabins that have cushioned seating, freestanding table and a kettle.
Facilities on site include:
- Games and TV room including a football table and table tennis
- Large, covered indoor cooking & dining area
- Laundry facilities, including 4 washing machines, 4 dryers and 2 ironing boards (all coin-operated)
- Onsite shop w/ a range of groceries, toys, camping and fishing equipment
- Cafe/Restaurant & a small take-away van
- Play area, including swings, obstacle course & pumptrack
- Launching slip
- Dog walking area
- Loch and river fishing on site (suitable for beginners)
- Nearby walks
- Bike, kayak & wet suit hire available
- Three heated toilet and shower blocks