Wigwam® Holidays remain committed to helping you enjoy Great Holidays in the Great Outdoors, when it is safe to do so. In these uncertain times we understand the importance of having something to look forward to, but we also know that you need to be confident that your money and your holiday is protected.
To allow you to book your Wigwam® break with confidence we have introduced the Wigwam® Holidays Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. The Guarantee allows you to secure your break at your chosen participating Wigwam® Site with an unprecedented low deposit of just 25% with the final balance due just 14 days before arrival. This deposit can be transferred to alternative dates at your chosen participating Wigwam® Site in the event of:
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- The Site you have booked is closed due to Coronavirus.
- You are unable to travel because you are in self-isolation due to Coronavirus.
- Government restrictions on travel due to Coronavirus in your local area.
The Wigwam® Holidays Booking Guarantee means that at any point within the ‘Change Period’ (between 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival), you can:
- Transfer your booking to new stay dates in 2022.
- If you are unsure of your new dates, we will apply your 25% deposit payment against an ‘Unscheduled Future Booking’ which will be taken at some point before the end of 2022.
There is no additional cost for the Guarantee and no extra administration fees will be charged, with exception to clause 13
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ‘Change Period’ allows any transfer within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival.
- Should UK Government advice regarding travel restrictions significantly change in the 3 days prior to arrival, we will reinstate the Guarantee for you.
- We will also reinstate the Guarantee if the advice of the devolved governments of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland regarding travel restrictions affects your stay because you either live in or are due to stay at a Site in these countries.
- The Guarantee only applies to participating Wigwam® Sites.
- The 25% booking deposit is non-refundable, but you can transfer the deposit to new dates at the Wigwam® Site originally booked.
- You cannot transfer your booking to a different Wigwam® Site.
- The remaining 75% of the cost of your break must be paid at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. If you fail to pay the outstanding balance of your stay at least 14 days prior to your arrival date your holiday will be forfeited and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
- If you need to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking the difference will be credited towards the balance of your new stay dates.
- Should your new chosen dates be more expensive than your original stay dates you will need to pay the extra cost. To secure your new dates you will be asked to pay a further deposit to cover a total of 25% of the total cost of your new stay dates.
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, or you do not rebook your ‘Unscheduled Future Booking’ with stay dates before 1st January 2023 your booking deposit will be forfeited and the guarantee will not apply.
- All offers to alter your stay to new dates are subject to accommodation availability at your chosen Wigwam® Site.
- The Wigwam® Holidays Coronavirus Booking Guarantee is available until further notice.
- Rescheduled bookings must be made on a like-for-like basis to remain within the terms of the Booking Guarantee. Significant reductions to the value of the original booking as a result of material changes such as the number or cabins, nights and / or guests originally booked, can only be made at the discretion of the Site Owner and administration charges may be applied to reflect costs or losses already incurred. Otherwise such changes may be classified as a cancellation, resulting in forfeit of deposit and a new booking will need to be made.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
Get our latest updates on the ongoing Coronavirus situation - including how it might affect you and how to get in touch - on our Coronavirus Updates page.