As the UK begins to open up for business again, here at Wigwam® Holidays we know that your health is a top priority alongside your financial situation. This is why as part of our core purpose which is to provide great holidays in the great outdoors we thought it was necessary to introduce the Wigwam® Holidays Guarantee to give you the peace of mind that your money is safe and your health is our number one priority.
The guarantee is made up of two parts. The "Health & Safety Guarantee" and the "Book with Confidence Guarantee".
Your Health Matters
Our Health & Safety Guarantee is here to ensure that any risk of Coronavirus transmission is kept to an absolute minimum. To do this every one of our sites that is participating in the guarantee scheme will have the Health & Safety Guarantee shield displayed on their listing and this means they will be adhering to a minimum of the following health and safety guidelines we have set out to keep you safe.
- Contactless arrival and departure
- 6 metres between each cabin (door to door)
- Cabin deep clean between every visit
- Mattresses washed and disinfected
- Indoor and outdoor area cleaned and disinfected
- No shared indoor spaces open (e.g. games rooms)
- Physical distancing reminders around site
- Hand gel points around site
- Communal facilities will be subject to physical distancing measures (this will vary from site to site).
For an indepth look at our Health & Safety Guarantee that includes cleanliness standards please visit our health and safety guarantee page here.
Book with Confidence That Your Money Is Safe
We want you to be able to book your next Wigwam® Holiday with the peace of mind that your money is safe with us, which is why we have developed the "Book with Confidence Guarantee". This guarantee has been designed to keep your money and holiday safe should UK and local government restrictions prevent you from being able to take your holiday.
- A low deposit of just 25% to secure your booking
- Complete flexibility to move bookings to another date in 2022 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Balance not due until 14 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered.
For an indepth look at our Book with Confidence Guarantee, please visit the booking guarantee page here.
Get our latest updates on the ongoing Coronavirus situation - including how it might affect you and how to get in touch - on our Coronavirus Updates page.