Why Choose a Wigwam® Holidays franchise?
As the market leader in the rapidly expanding UK glamping sector, we welcome you to the first step in running your own Wigwam® Holidays site!
Whether you are an established, quality campsite looking to expand, a farmer/landowner looking for diversification opportunities or an entrepreneur, Wigwam® Holidays offers an amazing opportunity to develop a fun, profitable and flexible franchise business.
Think flexible, think wigwam®
The initial investment required to set up a Wigwam® Holidays franchise will vary depending on your circumstances and ambition.
As a minimum you will need the following:
1. Wigwam® Cabins - to be a franchised Wigwam® site you will need to commit to purchase at least 6 Wigwam® Cabins, with the capacity to provide 24 bedspaces per night.
2. Initial Franchise Charge - Your initial franchise fee will vary depending on the services that we provide you with, but will include:
- The right to use the Wigwam® Holidays trademark name
- Brand manual and access to the Wigwam® Holidays branding material.
- Operations Manual.
- The design and launch of your own website with integrated online booking system.
- The right to geographic exclusivity (to be negotiated depending on your location and the capacity of your site subject to development).
- Full support from the Wigwam® Holidays team to plan and launch your business
3. Ongoing franchise fee - Each month you will also need to pay an ongoing franchise fee of 10% of your accommodation turnover (Wigwam® and like accommodation). This will cover the cost of belonging to the Wigwam® Holidays franchise network and allows you access to all the fantastic benefits and services listed below:
IT & Web
As well as working with you to design your own website, we will also host the site on our state of the art server and include the cost of one email address and one domain name. You will also use our integrated online booking system which allows you to accept bookings and payment via your website.
Our IT team will be at your disposal for any changes or developments that you wish to make to your website, or for any questions/further training you may require for the online booking system.
Training & Networking
- Training seminars and update literature
- An invitation to attend our annual conference
- Access to network of fellow franchisees/other sites
- Regular newsletters/updates
- www.wigwamholidays.com priority website listing with integrated online booking system
- Social Media
- Special offers and late availability postings on website and Facebook
- Inclusion in leaflets
"If you buy into Wigwam® Holidays you get quality workmanship and a product that you can rely on. We feel part of a community offering comfort and support, we have invested in a brand that we can trust."
John Ridout, Penbugle Organic Farm Wigwam® Holiday site, Cornwall