Terms & Conditions
Before confirming your booking at Roman Wall Lodges please take the time to read the information below. It includes vital information regarding cancellation policies and the amenities and services available at the site, which will assist you with planning your holiday.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of £10 is required. We will only hold a provisional booking (query) for a maximum of 7 days subject to a deposit being received
We prefer bookings to made by email or online. Booking are also welcomed using these methods:
- Telephone enquiries followed by confirmation with a £10 deposit - as we are often working out and about on site, it is easier to drop us an email to check availability.
- We ask that all bookings are confirmed with a £10.00 deposit per cabin (cash, cheque or BACS) to arrive as soon as possible to confirm the booking dates and within 7 days. This deposit is returnable if changes are made, or the booking is cancelled, at least 7 days before the booking date. Returned deposits will be paid using a direct transfer to a UK bank account only.
- All bookings for 4 or more nights are required to be paid in full at least 7 days before arrival on site.
The person whose name in which the booking is taken will be held wholly responsible for the conduct of their party.
We do allow well-behaved dogs on site – into our Wigwam® cabins, or tents, only please.
All bookings are accepted purely at the discretion of the management.
Buildings should be available from 2pm and may be available earlier if requested in advance. We ask that cabins are vacated before 12. Lost keys will be charged.
Code of Conduct:
- Our site is in a very quiet location. People must respect other visitors on site and the local area – ensuring that noise is kept to a reasonable level. We have a noise curfew on site between 22:00 and 07:00
- Fires are only permitted in firepits sitting on blocks available to prevent damage to the grass
- Rural roads can be very dangerous – please drive safely through villages and be aware of farm traffic. All visitors are advised to carry a torch and preferably to wear reflective clothing/armbands on dark roads
- All our cabins are non-smoking. Please dispose of any cigarettes carefully making sure they are stubbed out and put into bins
- Please respect local farmers and be sure to keep your dogs on leads around any livestock
- You are expected to leave your accommodation in a clean and tidy condition and to maintain the high standard that you found it in during your stay. Any excessive cleaning will be charged at £50 per building. Any damages should be declared and paid in full before departure.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead on site and owners must make sure that they clean up after their dogs
We hope you enjoy your stay with us but if you do find anything unsatisfactory then please let us know by contacting us on site or by email