Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to arrival. If there is anything you don’t understand ask when checking-in. Guests not respecting the guidance below may be asked to leave the site with immediate effect without a refund.
1. All Bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking. Our tariff covers you for the amount of people and or dogs you booked in at the time of booking. Should you wish to bring more dogs or guests this must be agreed, prior to arrival, with the site (a maximum of 5 people can be accommodated in a Big Chief and a maximum of 4 people in a Wee Brave).
2. If your booking is made a month or more in advance of arrival, you have 14 days from the date you made the booking to cancel, however, a 10% booking fee will be deducted. Following this no refunds can be given, but subject to availability, alternative dates suitable to you will be offered, but must be used within six months of the cancelled date.
3. In the event of a guest not arriving or leaving early, no refunds will be given.
4. A member of our team will be here to greet you on arrival, which is from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. late arrivals are by prior arrangement. Departure time is between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m.
5. Loch Ness Shores may run special offers, please note these offers do not apply to existing bookings and we are unable to change an existing booking to a special offer.
6. Guests are requested to leave the wigwam® in the way they find it, please ask a member of staff if you require cleaning products, brushes, etc. No rubbish or food is to be left in the wigwam® or surrounding areas. We reserve the right to charge to the card used on booking an additional fee should the wigwam® be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to the wigwam® or surrounding area.
7. Any items left in the wigwam® must be claimed within two weeks of departure.
8. We do not accept any bookings from stag or hen parties or those wanting to party. We are a tranquil site, which enforces quiet time from 11 p.m. (2300) to 7 a.m. (0700) when the site barrier is locked, when no noise is allowed.
9. Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay in our wigwam® cabins, for a charge of £5 per dog, please make this payment when you book. Dogs must be kept on leads on site and are not allowed in the play area at any time. Please ensure when walking your dog you keep the site and surround area pristine, using doggie bags and placing them in a bin.
10. Please book your fire pit in advance and only use the wood that can be purchased from Loch Ness Shores shop. Do not collect branches and debris to burn this is the habitat of numerous insects and wildlife. Chinese lanterns are strictly prohibited.
11. Please drive slowly there are children and dogs on site.
12. Please be aware your children are your responsibility and should be under adult supervision at all times whilst on site. The play area is open at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m.
13. Each wigwam® has space beside it for one car per cabin.
14. During COVID 19 restrictions, non-staying guests are not allowed onto the campsite. When these restrictions are lifted, any visitors should report to reception before visiting the wigwam cabin.
You are strongly advised to take out some form of travel insurance to protect your position in the event that you are compelled to cancel your holiday. The owners of the site take no responsibility or liability for accidents, loss or damage of personal property.