Situated on the border of the Brecon Beacons National Park, Mid Wales. We have the ideal base for our guests to explore this exciting landscape. Our site is just off Aberyscir Hill, a few miles to the west of the market town of Brecon.
We are a friendly family farm set in 100 acres in the beautiful hills of the Brecon Beacons, Mid Wales. We have a herd of 80 cattle and 700 sheep and so there is always something going on.
Each of our six heated Wigwam Cabins are situated in a quiet secluded area with spectacular views of the wonderful welsh hills. Three of our Wigwam Cabins have a wood fired hot tub included, allowing you to unwind and relax after a busy day.
Please read what is included in the cabins before booking to ensure that you know what to bring for your stay with us.
Activities on site
Running Water Deluxe (No Hot Tub)
Running Water Deluxe with Hot Tub
Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Included in each of our Wigwam Cabins you will find:
- Hob with 2 rings
- Crockery set (dinner & side plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery, glasses)
- En-suite with towel rail
- Washing up liquid, tea towel and scourer
- Long handled Brush
- Washing Up Bowl
- Fire pit/BBQ
- Picnic Table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bedding (quilts, pillows and covers)
- Food and drink
At Wigwam Holidays Brecon there is a number of extras you can order including:
- Bedding per double bed; includes 2 pillows with pillow cases, flat sheet, duvet & duvet cover £25
- Towel packs per person (includes 1 bath towel & 1 hand towel) £10
- Pan Pack; Fry pan, sauce pan and cooking utencils £5
- External Fairy Lights £20 for duration of stay
- Firewood bundle (includes logs, kindling, Firelighters & matches) £12
- Large Trug of Logs £10