Things You Wanted to Know about the Farm Business Innovation Show – But Were Afraid to Ask!
This year’s prestigious Farm Business Innovation Show is the highlight of the autumn!
The event takes place Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th November at Birmingham’s impressive NEC in Hall 9.
Here’s ten things you (perhaps) didn’t know about the show which is leading the way in helping farms and landowners diversify!
- It’s FREE to attend
- Over 500 suppliers will be present, happy to talk to you about their products
- 200 seminars are taking place, on a huge array of subjects, from digital marketing to how to join a successful glamping franchise
- Travelling to the venue is child’s play! Eight miles east of Birmingham city centre, the NEC is at the heart of Britain’s motorway network. The NEC is also next to Birmingham International railway station
- If you are taking your car, there are 16,500 car parking spaces available – but it does get busy. There is also a parking fee
- Wigwam® Holidays will be there with a Running Water Deluxe cabin on show at Stand 230
- The two day event is one of the key dates in the rural diversification business calendar, giving and landowners the unique opportunity to find out the best option for them, directly from suppliers
- As well as other glamping accommodation providers, Wigwam® Holidays are proud to have helped spearhead the glamping revolution for nearly a quarter of a century
- The Farm Business Innovation Show started in 2013 and exhibited in London’s Olympia. It was so successful that the event relocated to the NEC two years later
- You might even win a Wigwam® Holidays glamping break – call in at our stand to find out more!