So, the last mince pie has been eaten.
You need to let the belt out a couple of inches.
You feel just that bit sluggish.
Time for a new start, maybe?
You’ll be sick of hearing about dry January, cutting back on fatty (and therefore tasty!) foods, and how to move about more.
Here at Wigwam® Holidays, we’ve come up with our own New Year’s Resolutions. Perhaps these will be easier to keep!
- Relax more! Get more unplugged time. Put down that smartphone or tablet and escape the hectic daily grind in a Wigwam® Cabin.
- Enjoy ‘the great outdoors’ here in Blighty! While many of us will have on overseas holiday in 2018, ‘staycations’ are an affordable choice and a brilliant way to enjoy the countryside. Think daffodils, lambing time, Easter Eggs … you get the picture!
- Get to know yourself. Our cabins are, of course, perfect for a family break, but are ideal for a solo travelling experience. How often do you have quality time to yourself? Get some this year!
- Become a bit greener! By staying in a Wigwam® Cabin, you are also ‘signing up’ to helping a home-grown company to develop; you are helping the local economy to flourish; helping make use of sustainable timber (our cabins are made from responsible sources).
- Make new friends! Well, only if you want to. The Wigwam® Experience tends to attract like-minded people and as such can offer a totally immersive experience of a peaceful holiday with pleasant people.
- Learn to make a fire! It’s surprising how many of us would not know how to make a campfire burn. Okay, so our firepits aren’t exactly what ‘Bear Grylls’ would teach you, but there’s something hugely satisfying in being able to light a fire and looking after it.
- Find a new interest. Many Wigwam® Sites offer great experiences, from pottery-making to archery. It might be something that you’ve never considered, so why not give it a go!
- Learn to love the simple things in life. Watch that sun rise; see the first swallows of summer arrive; be able to identify a bird of prey … there are so many things that we overlook or take for granted.
- Surprise the one(s) you love! You can contact our Wigwam ® Sites and book a holiday as a surprise for your partner and/or family. Or maybe you could order a bottle of bubbly, chilled and ready to drink on arrival …
- Learn to cook ‘al fresco’! Most Wigwam® Sites have access to an outdoor bbq so you can cook in the open air. Somehow the food tastes even better when eaten outdoors – and you can relax while enjoying the delicious smells!
Book your Wigwam® Break today!