Our Wigwam® Lodge sleeps up to 4 people and offers the following facilities to ensure your maximum comfort:
- 1 double bed in a separate room and 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink, and heated towel rail
- Kitchen area fitted with an oven, electric hob, full-sized fridge with freezer box, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Crockery - includes plates, bowls, mugs, tumblers, wine glasses, cutlery.
- Tea towel, microfibre cloth, silicone scourer, oven glove.
- Frying pan, saucepan, spatula, tongs, wooden spoon, bottle opener, tin opener, scissors, oven tray, chopping board and kitchen knives.
- 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per booked guest.
- Bedding per double bed including 2 pillows with pillowcases, sheet, duvet, and cover
- Dining table/4 chairs
- Heaters (electric) in both the living area and the bedroom
- Flat-screen smart TV with DVD player (due to the rural location no free to view channels are available however all guests can log in and use the Smart TV functions or bring DVDs with them).
- Private patio area with picnic bench
- Firepit/BBQ - kindling and logs for these can be purchased on site
- All electricity and hot water
- Due to the rural location, we cannot guarantee internet speeds however a 4g router with Wi-Fi access is provided within the cabin.
Wood-fired hot tub - filled with fresh well water for your arrival and no nasty chemicals. We can even light it a couple of hours prior to your arrival on if you order the Preheat and Complete Fire Bundle but can’t guarantee it will be completely up to temperature. The hot tub is included in the tariff. Additional wood can be purchased at the Coach House as only wood supplied by us can be used.
We understand that accidents do happen from time to time however any damages will be chargeable.
Sorry, no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site.